Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Enterprise (UCCE or PCCE)
Expertflow’s chat framework allows you to unify chats from
- Customers (FB Messenger, Mobile or WebChat, SMS,..)
- Agents (Slack, Cisco Spark, Microsoft Teams, CRM-specific that tool, Expertflow’s multi-chat Finesse Gadget, Cisco ECE Chat,..)
- ..and bots (IBM Watson, Microsoft LUIS, Google Dialogflow, rasa.ai,..)
It allows you to combine all three, for example
- Handoff a Customer-Bot chat to a contact center agent
- A bot can suggest answers to an agent that is chatting with multiple clients (“hybrid chat”)
The video on the right shows a customer that is received by Microsoft Botframework, handed off to an UCCX agent, who then follows up on the chat from within his chat gadget in Microsoft Unified Service Desk.
Escalate a WWW-chat session to a video session between the customer and the agent.
Most importantly, Handoff from the bot to a contact center agent with media routing/ media blending. Most bots reach a point where they can’t answer the customer’s request and a handoff strategy is essential when deploying a bot. Media blending means that agents can serve alternatively voice calls or chat/ emails, depending on the volume of incoming requests. So if there are many Voice Calls, you could, for example, postpone answering temporarily to Emails or Chats, or the Chatbot could inform the user that he can’t answer this particular question, but that your company would be happy to call him back once an agent becomes available. It is also possible for a bot to run in parallel to a human agent, suggesting quick answers for the agent to select from. An agent can also serve multiple chats in parallel. Expertflow is an expert at managing these communication flows through the contact center.
- Subscription to the bot framework of your choice
- In case of Cisco UCCX, a license for Media-Routing from Expertflow
- If you want a customer profile pops up on the agent side when he takes over a chat, a CRM connector from Expertflow
- Expertflow Professional Services for integrations to chat channels and to configure the Bot/ AI solutions