Propose your customers a callback (instead of waiting) while queuing, or when visiting your website. The solution also provides options to customers as to when a callback should be triggered.
Web callback (CCX)
Offer your clients a web widget to initiate a callback while browsing on your website.
Website visitors can request an immediate or schedule a delayed callback on a certain date and time.
- Can be combined with our Chat and Videoconference gadget as alternative means for the customer to get in touch with you.
- You can go for an immediate or a delayed callback after certain time.
Callback on abandoned call (CCX/CCE) or while waiting
We provide you a sophisticated and granular way to schedule callbacks:
- Call back any customer that disconnected due to long waiting times on the IVR
- Alternatively, call back only if customers confirm they wish to be called back, i.e. courtesy callback or IVR callback
- Avoid a callback if a successful call happened in either direction. Requires Customer Interaction History (CIH)
- Generate only one callback in case multiple unsuccessful inbound calls happened (automated de-duplication). Requires CIH.
- Call back whenever the next agent is available, or at a time that the caller chooses from within your opening hours (requires Business Calendars).
- Additionally, open a form or a call script for agents to handle certain types of callback requests. Requires Agent Guidance
The customer must have “Premium Agent” license in order to enable Cisco Outbound dialer for (Preview) outbound dialing capability.
For Predictive, Progressive, (or Both) outbound dialing capability, the customer has to purchase Outbound IVR licenses as well. For HW/SW specifications, please check the Requirements of Campaign Manager*
* ExpertFlow Callback solution runs on top of Expertflow Campaign Manager and Cisco OB Dialer to dial out callback requests. In case of CCE, we can also work with Cisco AgentRequest API to bypass Outbound Dialer.
To see what CCX/E versions are compatible, please visit ExpertFlow Campaign Manager*
* ExpertFlow callback solution runs on top of Expertflow Campaign Manager and Cisco OB Dialer.