Propose your customers a callback (instead of waiting) while queuing, or when visiting your website. The callback solution provides granular conditions on when and whether a callback should be triggered.
Web callback (CCX)
Offer your clients a web widget to initiate a callback while browsing on your website.
Website visitors can request an immediate callback or schedule a delayed call back on a certain date and time.
- * Can be combined with our Chat and Videoconference gadget as alternative means for the customer to get in touch with you.
- * You can optionally also display expected duration until callback in realtime, so that customers that request for an immediate callback would have an estimate on when they might receive a call.
- * If you have the "Business Calendars" software from Expertflow, you can choose to permit callbacks only during opening hours of the call center.
Callback on abandoned call (CCX/CCE) or while waiting
We provide you a sophisticated and granular way to schedule callbacks:
- * Call back any customer that disconnected due to long waiting times
- * Alternatively, call back only if customers confirm they wish to be called back.
- * Open a form or a call script for agents to handle certain types of callback requests. Requires Agent Guidance
- * Avoid a callback if a successful call happened in either direction. Requires Customer Interaction History (CIH)
- * Generate only one callback in case multiple unsuccessful inbound calls happened (automated de-duplication). Requires CIH.
- * Call back whenever the next agent is available, or at a time that the caller can choose within your opening hours (requires Business Calendars).