Propose your customers a callback (instead of waiting) while queuing, when visiting your website or from a chat session with the chatbot. The solution also provides options to delay or schedule a callback.
Web Callback (CCX/CCE)
Initiate callbacks from the web in multiple scenarios. For instance,
- During surfing the website, offer your clients a web widget to initiate a callback while browsing on your website
- Callback from a chat bot session, when the chat bot is no longer able to understand customer utterances using Callback APIs
This can be combined with ExperFlow Chat and Videoconference gadget as alternative means for the customer to get in touch with you.
Customers can go for an immediate or a delayed callback after a certain time.
What you can also do optionally, is to enable callbacks only during certain hours, such as when the call center is active or when there is low inbound traffic. Requires ExpertFlow Buisness Calendars.
Callback on abandoned call (CCX/CCE) or while waiting
We provide you a sophisticated and granular way to schedule callbacks:
- Call back any customer that disconnected due to long waiting times on the IVR (Abandoned Callback)
- Alternatively, call back only if customers confirm they wish to be called back, i.e. courtesy callback or IVR callback
- Avoid a callback if a successful call happened in either direction. Possible with an upcoming version of Customer Interaction Manager (CIM)
- Generate only one callback in case multiple unsuccessful inbound calls happened (automated de-duplication). Possible with an upcoming version of Customer Interaction Manager (CIM)
- Call back whenever the next agent is available, or at a time that the caller chooses from within the call center opening hours (requires Business Calendars).
- Additionally, open a form or a call script for agents to handle certain types of callback requests. Requires Agent Guidance
How It Works
The Callback Solution works on top of ExpertFlow Campaign Manager (ECM) to dial out automated callbacks.
- A callback request either registered from the IVR or the Web Callback widget, goes to ECM over the callback APIs exposed by ECM.
- The callback number is pushed to Cisco Outbound Dialer for dialing out the call.
- An available agent on the relevant queue is reserved for the call
- A call is dialed out to the customer's phone number
- A relevant callback agent script can optionally also be popped up on the Finesse Agent Desktop as the call lands on Finesse. Requires ExpertFlow Agent Guidance
The customer must have “Premium Agent” license in order to enable Cisco Outbound dialer for (Preview) outbound dialing capability.
For Predictive, Progressive, (or Both) outbound dialing capability, the customer has to purchase Outbound IVR licenses as well. For HW/SW specifications, please check the Requirements of Campaign Manager*
* ExpertFlow Callback solution runs on top of Expertflow Campaign Manager and Cisco OB Dialer to dial out callback requests. In case of CCE, the solution can also be designed (on demand) to work with Cisco AgentRequest API to bypass Outbound Dialer and make high the priority of outbound calls.
To see what CCX/E versions are compatible, please visit ExpertFlow Campaign Manager*
* ExpertFlow callback solution runs on top of Expertflow Campaign Manager and Cisco OB Dialer.