The call/interaction history gadget of the Customer interaction Manager (CIM) shows all interactions of the live customer (or active agent) within a finesse gadget. Every interaction is stored as an activity in the Interaction History database and linked to a customer contact and the agent(s) involved in the interaction. It stores interactions metadata, links to recorded conversations such as voice recordings and/or chat or email interaction information.
Activities tie together all interactions for a particular customer or agent. These include:
- IVR menus that the customer selects
- Notes made by the agent.
- Website URLs that the customer has previously visited (if integrated with an appropriate CMS plugin and online marketing tool)
- Chat metadata (of Expertflow chat).
- Survey responses of EF Surveys
- Chat/Email/ SMS transcript
- Agent Interaction Data - AgentID, Queue, Call Duration, Recording Link, Call Disposition,
- Outbound Campaign Response
- Link to the form filled by the agent (Expertflow Call Scripts)
The Interaction history module of CIM is premise-based and can be syncronized with Cisco Context Services or your CRM