The interaction history view of the Customer interaction solution shows all interactions of the active customer (or agent) within a finesse gadget. Every interaction is stored as an activity by the customer interaction module and linked to a contact and the agents involved in the interaction. It stores metadata, links to recorded conversations and stores chat or email information.
Activities tie together all interactions for a particular customer or agent. For example:
- IVR menus that the customer selects
- Notes made by the agent.
- Website URLs that the customer has previously visited (if integrated with an appropriate CMS plugin and online marketing tool)
- Chat metadata (of Expertflow chat).
- Survey responses of EF Surveys
- Chat/Email/ SMS transcript
- Agent Interaction Data - AgentID, Queue, Call Duration, Recording Link, Call Disposition,
- Outbound Campaign Response
- Link to the form filled by the agent (Expertflow Call Scripts)
The Interaction history module of CIM is premise-based and can be syncronized with Cisco Context Services or your CRM
Call Transfer and Call History Finesse gadget deployment at Blood Canada
Expertflow implemented call transfer and call history Finesse gadgets for use by agents in our national contact center. I have found ExpertFlow to be responsive and helpful. Expertflow dealt with issues raised in a timely fashion and delivered the gadgets according to the agreed schedule