The customer interaction history view of the Customer interaction solution shows all interactions of the active customer (or agent) within a finesse gadget. Every interaction is stored as an activity by the customer interaction module and linked to a contact and the agents involved in the interaction. It stores metadata, links to recorded conversations and stores chat or email information.
Activities tie together all interactions for a particular customer. For example:
- IVR menus that the customer selects
- Notes made by the agent.
- Website URLs that the customer has previously visited (if integrated with an appropriate CMS plugin and online marketing tool)
- Chat metadata (of Expertflow chat).
- Survey responses of EF Surveys
- Chat/Email/ SMS transcript
- Agent Interaction Data - AgentID, Queue, Call Duration, Recording Link, Call Disposition,
- Outbound Campaign Response
- Link to the form filled by the agent (Expertflow Call Scripts)
The Interaction history module of CIM is premise-based and can be syncronized with Cisco Context Services or your CRM