Microsoft Dynamics CRM - CTI Connector
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Enterprise (UCCE) or PCCE
Microsoft Dynamics CRM - CTI Connector is a voice bridge that connects Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) or Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for CTI call controls and transfer of data.
Information captured on the IVR (Cisco IP-IVR or CVP) is transferred to the CTI connector and passed to the customer profile in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Supported Versions for Unified Service Desk: Dynamics 365 (online/on-premises), Dynamics CRM 2013, Dynamics CRM 2015, Dynamics CRM 2016
|Unified Service Desk Connector||Microsoft CRM Screenpop|
|Embedded CTI Connector that runs inside Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD) and enables agent/call controls within Unified Service Desk allowing agent to use the same CRM agent interface for all call handling and transfer
||Integrates with Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop and opens CRM contact URL in a browser tab on call arrival.
Use Unified Service Desk Connector
- If you have or planned to have Unified Service Desk running along with your Microsoft CRM on-premise or in the cloud
- If you do not want your agents to switch between applications and use Unified Service Desk for all CRM operations and embedded CTI operations
- If you want to improve the agent Average Handle Time (AHT)
- If you want to decrease the average time spent on wrap-up or after call (After Call Work)
- If you want to increase the possibilities of First Call Resolution (FCR) and hence more satisfied customers
- If you want agents to have a delightful user experience having contact center integrated inside Unified Service Desk requiring no switching between apps
Use Microsoft CRM Screenpop
- If you want the agent to use Finesse Agent Desktop for some additional gadgets contained in Finesse
- For a quick and cheaper integration
- As a backup of Unified Service Desk connector, if agent can’t use Unified Service Desk for any reasons