Dashboards & WallboardsCisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Enterprise (UCCE, PCCE)
The web-based Wallboard application from ExpertFlow delivers real-time statistics of your Cisco Contact Center to large displays (LCDs, projector screens, Raspberry devices) as well as individual computer screens of supervisors and administrators.
ExpertFlow provides you with six standard views, with default, out-of-the-box Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You may also optionally get audible and visual alerts on meeting the thresholds set for your key performance indicators.
Out of box KPIs
- For Agents: Logged In, Ready, Not Ready, Talking, On a break, Waiting.
- For Calls: Calls Offered, Answered/Handled, Abandoned, In Queue, Longest Waiting, Abandon Rate, Handle Rate, SLA, average speed of answer, average handle time
Summarized Queue Statistics
Summarised Contact Center View
This view provides a brief summary of the overall contact center status to monitor the contact center performance in real-time. This includes stats such as SLA, total calls in queue, longest call across all queues, average call handling time.
Detail Contact Center View
This view allows you to see at a glance the statistics of all queues with a tabular view for displaying calls waiting, abandoned, answered, a meter view to show the SLA and a scalar view to show abandon rate.
Detail CC - Tabular View
Agent States - Pie Chart View
Agent Detail View
This view provides the detailed statistics of all contact center agents such as call offered, calls handled, calls on hold, time since logged in, total break duration, total RONA and average talk time pertaining to an agent.
Contact Center - At a Glance
This view combines multiple, different statistics on agents and calls in all CSQs. The grouped information includes showing agent names, their states, a separate section to show CSQ stats, SLA and overall statistics regarding the status of all calls offered.
The top left view shows agents who have secured top three positions in the week, with the topper having the lowest average speed of answer.
Warnings with color differentiation
- LCD Monitors with Raspberry Pi
- Web-based client application with a support on Windows platform. Supported browsers are Google Chrome, FireFox, IE10+.
Resizing & Auto Adjustment
Things Available in Post-November, 2017
- Minor/major customization in the standard, available views (content, layouts, themes, company logo images)
- Plug n play widgets for email, chat, and voice call skill groups/Queues
- Widgets for outbound call queues
- Integration with external data sources, such as 3rd-party CRM, ERP systems, Workforce Management, Contact Center Quality Management
- Android, iOS devices support
- Finesse integration
- Dashboard/Wallboard views and widgets for UCCE
- Slider to show messages to the team members using Marquee tools
This central wallboard server is required once and can then push content to any number of Compute PC's or Raspberry devices that plug into off-the-shelf LCD screens and communicate via WLAN or LAN to the Wallboard server.
Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit and higher