Allow your sales and support teams to work from any location, serving customers on voice or chat. No need for infrastructures such as servers or phones. Use our contact center software on a monthly pay-per-use base.
Get local support in your language from our engineering teams located in Switzerland, the USA, Morocco, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Pakistan, India that implemented several dozen award-winning on-prem and cloud enterprise call centers.
Expertflow provides local telephony connectivity in all locations. Choose whether our cloud software should run on your servers or hosted by Expertflow.
Create winning customer service
Improve your customer experience (CX)
- Clients can call you from their phone or from their Webbrowser voice, video and screen share ..
- .. or contact you over any chat channel (SMS, FB Messenger, Whatsapp,..) with Hybrid Chat and automate with any Chatbot (Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Microsoft Botframework,..)
- provide traditional or conversational IVR conversational systems such as Google Dialogflow. Microsoft Speech or Amazon Lex
- media distribution/ ACD with Skill Based Routing
- Voice recording
- SSO and LDAP integration
- Agent state and media controls and softphone can be embeddd within the application of your choice - out of the box connectors are available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Oracle Siebel, Oracle Service Cloud, SAP
- All interactions of a customer across all media are tracked in and single interaction history
- interact with your clients through multiple concurrent channels per customer (ex. concurrent voice call and chat session)
- Visual IVR
Global secure presence
While we use global cloud services from the large vendors, and also have additional local points of presence and telephony connectivity in Morocco, Egypt, Pakistan, India, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa. Contrary to other cloud providers, this means that your clients won’t experience a round-trip delay to servers in the UK or the US. Should international fibers to Europe or the US be impacted, the local POP will continue to operate without any impact on your customer service. With the cloud version, there is no need to install servers or purchase phone sets – all you need is a web browser.
We offer a managed hybrid solution, where you can choose whether calls and sensitive data (calls, recordings) remain on your premises or in your country (yellow servers below).
Phone numbers and SIP interconnect
Transfer your existing phone number or purchase new numbers from your local operator and interconnect to our solution via SIP or E1 trunks. We can also provide you with local phone numbers as a service.
If you are in a country where the use of VoIP is restricted, you can legally use our solution by using TDM/ E1 interconnections.
Security and failover
Call signalling from your customers is received via your local operator, and received at our central SIP proxy servers, who also act as primary layer of security. The calls are then forwarded to the server (in the region, country, or on-prem) in load-balancing mode, where they receive IVR announcements. From there, calls are routed to your agents that only need a web browser. In case of non-responsiveness, failure, or overload of a server, calls are automatically load-balanced to one of the other close servers for continuity, and agent connectivity is automatically balanced to the surviving server. You can mix on-prem servers for data privacy/ proximity/ low round-trip delays, and still use the Expertflow server farm as a failover environment.
The Cloud Contact Center runs on a multi-server deployment. No servers are required unless you wish to keep voice calls local on-premise. Contact us for on-premise deployments - preliminary design guides are available here.