Whatsapp Business API
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Enterprise (UCCE or PCCE), Freeswitch/ FusionPBX or Expertflow Hybridchat standalone
Monthly flat fee of 500 USD for Whatsapp API and 1000 conversations per month.
Connect Chat channels, bots and live agents
Access to the Whatsapp Business API channel for companies is available for Expertflow Hybrid Chat (HC).
Other HC channels include Viber, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Twitter DM, Whatsapp, and others. Chatbot connectors exist for Google Dialogflow, Microsoft Bot Framework, IBM Watson, rasa.ai, and others. The agent live chat widget can be embedded into CRMs such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce (SFDC), Oracle Siebel, Oracle Service Cloud, or SAP.
Whatsapp Onboarding process
Steps to activate Whatsapp as a communication channel with your customers:
- Create or fetch your Facebook Business Manager ID.
- Expertflow or its partner will send you a URL to the portal of a Whatsapp Business Solution provider (WBSP).
- On FB Business Manager, assign the WBSP to message on your behalf and complete the business verification.
- On the WBSP, register your phone number and retrieve your WABA API Key
- Enter the WABA Key into Expertflow Hybridchat and start chatting!
Note that these steps must be executed directly by the company using the WABA service and can't be done by either Expertflow or its partner, as you will have a direct contract both with Facebook, as well as with the WBSP and are liable for the way the WABA interface is used. Expertflow will provide you guidance throughout the process.
Messages transit from your client through Whatsapp (=Facebook) to the WBSP to Expertflow Hybridchat and hence the agent. You can choose to have the entire solution in the cloud, which is the basic setup. All messages are encrypted between each two servers. You can choose to have Expertflow's servers on-prem.