Microsoft USD CTI Connector
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Enterprise (UCCE or PCCE), Expertflow Cloud Contact Center, Genesys, FusionPBX/Freeswitch, CUCM
Integration between Cisco Contact Center and Microsoft Dynamics Unified Service Desk.
This embedded CTI Connector runs inside Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD) and enables agent/call controls within Unified Service Desk allowing agent to use the same CRM agent interface for all call handling and transfer. It is one of three types of connectors that we built between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Cisco Callcenters, and the one best suited for a contact center environment.
CTI Call Controls
Controls/buttons on the toolbar change based on the current state of the agent/call and on the telephony event fired from the contact center. Using the communication toolbar, agent can perform the following actions,
- Accept an incoming call
- Hold/Resume/End call
- Consultative or blind call transfer to extensions
- Conference call
- Call wrap-up
* blind transfer in case of CCX only supported in 11.6 or higher.
Agent State Controls
The embedded CTI toolbar within Microsoft Unified Service Desk allows agents to manage their states. The following state controls are supported,
- Login - Agent may be configured to auto login to Cisco Finesse upon Login to Unified Service Desk. A manual login to Cisco may also be performed after agent’s login to Unified Service Desk.
- Logout - The agent will automatically be logged out of Cisco Finesse upon logout from Unified Service Desk.
- Logout with reason code
- Ready / Not Ready - Agent may change the availability status to “Ready” to receive contact center calls or may change it to any of the “Not Ready” states for a break.
Caller Account Popup on Call Arrival
The caller information is displayed on the Unified Service Desk screen as the call arrives. If multiple contacts match the connector shows all those contacts for you to choose from. The matching criteria is configurable and can happen based on caller number and any caller entered digits on IVR.
Phone Call Activity / Call Wrap-up
Click to Call
Call attached data
|Upto 50 agents||51-400 agents|
|Server Cores||2 Cores||4 Cores|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|Hard Disk||10 GB||20 GB|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit or above|
|*||Unified Service Desk is a prerequisite for the connector. Installation rights for USD are only included with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional and Enterprise USLs (User Subscription Licenses) and not with Basic and Essential USLs. Further details on the requirements for Client / Agent Machine (Unified Service Desk) are mentioned here.|