Expertflow always works with local systems integrators and is a "partner's partner". We select partners that are able able to provide you with solid IPT knowhow, assume a role as general contractor, and have a strong local presence and client base in their market. The Cisco partner typically provides the following services to clients:
- Shipment of IP Telephony, LAN/ WAN
- Shipment and installation of all required hardware
- Pre-configuration of servers (Operating systems, Domain Controllers, MS SQL Server, Antivirus,...), pre-loading of application SW
- Provisioning of remote access to all servers
- On-site spares and replacements
- General contractor, project management
We complement them with the best professional services and project organization in the callcenter environment, enabling them to provide you with complex turn-key solutions, delivered locally.
Our engagement with the partner extends from a presales phase, on-site presence, project management, client workshops, handover support and maintenance.
We stand besides our partners, jointly assume project risks and ensure that we deliver to the client’s satisfaction.
Our partners need to have at least an Express UC certification and are listed on the Cisco partner portal (select your country, and then under "Specialization", select "Express Foundation, Express Unified Communications, "Advanced Unified Communications" and "Master Unified Communications").