A web based Computer Telephony Integration solution that embeds a CTI Toolbar inside Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The embedded CTI toolbar allows the contact centre agents to manage call controls and agent state controls from within the Microsoft Dynamics web interface.
It is one of three types of connectors that we built between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Cisco Callcenters, and has the advantage that it requires no agent-side software to be installed.
CTI Call Controls
Controls/buttons on the toolbar change based on the current state of the agent/call and on the telephony event fired from the contact center. Using the communication toolbar, agent can perform the following actions,
- Accept an incoming call
- Hold/Resume/End call
- Consultative or blind call transfer to extensions
- Conference call
- Call wrap-up
* blind transfer in case of CCX only supported in 11.6 or higher.
Agent State Controls
The embedded CTI toolbar within Microsoft Unified Service Desk allows agents to manage their states. The following state controls are supported,
- Login - Agent may be configured to auto login to Cisco Finesse upon Login to Unified Service Desk. A manual login to Cisco may also be performed after agent’s login to Unified Service Desk.
- Logout - The agent will automatically be logged out of Cisco Finesse upon logout from Unified Service Desk.
- Logout with reason code
- Ready / Not Ready - Agent may change the availability status to “Ready” to receive contact center calls or may change it to any of the “Not Ready” states for a break.
Caller Account Popup on Call Arrival
The caller information is displayed on the Unified Service Desk screen as the call arrives. If multiple contacts match the connector shows all those contacts for you to choose from. The matching criteria is configurable and can happen based on caller number and any caller entered digits on IVR.