Integration between Cisco Contact Center and Oracle Siebel CRM.
Customer information screen-pop
Any information in UCCE such as ANI, DNIS, and ECC variables can be used to pop up a customer profile.
1. Screen pop with incoming call.
2. Show multiple customers mapping a callerID or variable set from ICM.
3. Show customer details information if callerID or variable.
Oracle Siebel gadget for Cisco Finesse
As an alternative, Siebel View can be emebeded in Cisco Finesse as a gadget.
Email and Chat
CTI Call controls
Controls/buttons on the toolbar change based on the current state of the agent/call and on the telephony event fired from the contact center. Using the communication toolbar, agent can perform the following actions,
- Accept an incoming call
- Hold/Resume/Release call
- Consultative or blind call transfer to Siebel contacts or extensions
- Conference call.
- Call wrap-up
* blind transfer in case of CCX only supported in 11.6 or higher.
Agent State Controls
The CTI toolbar within Oracle Siebel CRM also allows the agents to manage their states. The following state controls are supported,
- Logout with reason code
- Ready, Not Ready, Not Ready with reason code
The connector interacts with Cisco Contact Center on one side and Siebel Communication Server on the other side, essentially translating state changes between the two solutions. In addition, it stores temporary information used during call transfers from one agent to the other. On Siebel side, native Siebel Communication Server functionality is used. Siebel Communication Server enables a native toolbar in Siebel within the Agent's Siebel Web client.