Agent Guidance Scripts
Cisco Finesse Gadget for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Enterprise (UCCE or PCCE)
Create questionnaires and call scripts for call center agents with Agent Guidance module of CIM. Information entered by call center agents is retrievable in CUIC reports.
Automatically activate the right script depending on the call type or campaign name.
Use the agent call scripting module of CIM (Customer Interaction Management) to create questionnaires and call guides for contact center agents in the form of Finesse Gadgets. Information entered by call center agents is retrievable in CUIC reports.
Agent scripts can be edited on the fly by a supervisor. They are frequently used in call centers for purposes such as to train new resources in handling certain types of queries, to record customer feedback during planned outbound campaigns. Automatically activate the right script depending on the call type. Using Agent guidance scripts helps in saving training time, thus, operational costs and in minimizing call handling times.
“Agent Guidance” described here manages the content of a conversation.
All modules of CIM work seamlessly together and exchange the same notion of “customer”.
Finesse Gadget: Agent Talking Scripts
Cisco Finesse Gadget that guides agents through a customer conversation and gives agents talking scripts to continue smooth customer conversation and get most information out of it.
Such call scripts, forms and conversation guides for callcenter agents sets up a workflow to ask a certain set of questions and gather customer information.
This ensures agents to always deliver consistent customer experience for defined use cases.
The module is part of CIM (Customer Interaction Management), and it's RESTful API's make conversation results available to other applications. You can use results from a guided conversation, for example, to trigger a follow-up workflow or an outbound call.
Contact Center managers can create a form as a call script (to be followed sequentially step-by-step by your agents during calls) or as a template form (to populate/change customer data in any sequence). Interactions are automatically linked to a Dialed Number (DN), customer, queue or an outbound campaign. Users can create the following types of fields or questions in a form or during scripting:
Short answer text
Linear Scale or Range
- Create customized forms to address your business needs on the fly without involving IT Staff
- Design several forms/ scripts for handling different types of calls such as sales inquiries, billing complaints, outbound campaigns/ surveys
- Integrate with the CRM of your choice
- Save time in training the new staff with the use of ready-made questionnaires
- Bring more efficiency in call handling with reduced waiting times and minimized call transfers
Common Use Cases
- Sales call scripts and Prospecting scripts for outbound sales call campaigns and marketing activities
- High volumes of standardized interactions with low training requirements
- Retention calls
- Survey calls or Computer-aided-telephonic-interviews
- Cold calling scripts for telesales and telemarketing